We posted a while back that development of RSS Menu had stopped.
Just recently we decided to look at this old piece of software and to our surprise we were able to bring it back from the dead.
So, a massive update is currently in development and should be available soon.
How massive is the update? Here’s a list of what you can expect:
- updated architecture that works on modern versions of macOS (currently 10.13 and higher)
- removed a bunch of stuff that either didn’t work anymore or were not relevant
- some parts are even rewritten in Swift
- tons and tons of bug fixes
- updated graphics to support modern retina displays
- updated the parsing engine to the latest version of our Syndicated Parser
- and much much more…
Stay tuned for more info..